Eligibility: To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:
- A. be a legal resident of Canada, and
- B. be at least of the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
Employees of Conagra Brands Canada (“Conagra” or the "Sponsor") and their affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
The Sponsor and their associated agencies shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor and their associated agencies for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor and their associated agencies reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
The Contest begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May14th, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 21st, 2022 (the "Contest Period") after which time the Contest will be closed and no further Entries (as defined below) shall be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- ENTRIES: In order to be awarded a Contest entry, the contestant must:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: scan the QR code and successfully enter in all information into the required fields in order to be entered into the grand prize draw. *message and data rates may apply.
- Once a contestant has entered for their chance to win the grand prize, they will then be prompted with a scratch and win gamification mechanism for the chance to win an instant prize.
- If contestant is deemed an instant winner, refer to section 5 iii.
- I. Limit of One (1) Entry per person per calendar day, as defined below, throughout the Contest Period regardless of the method of entry used above. In the case that an entrant tries to enter more than One (1) Entry during any day of the Contest Period, only the first Entry will be entered into the applicable Grand Prize draw. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple Entries into the Contest in excess of the limits set out above by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. For purposes of this Contest, an Entry is “received” when the Website’s servers record the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Contest. The Contest Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. A “calendar day” is defined as starting at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET each calendar day during the Contest Period.
- All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and none will be returned for any reason. Entries will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for the Grand Prize (as defined below).
- Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. For the purpose of the Contest Rules, “authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry.
- There is one (1) “Grand Prize” and six (6) “Instant Prizes” available to be won during the entire Contest Period. No other prizes will be awarded in this Contest.
- Grand Prize (1): The “Grand Prize” is one (1) new BBQ grill and one (1) BBQ starter pack. The Sponsor can determine the features of the BBQ grill and the contents of the start pack can change at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value [ARV]: $2,200.00 CDN.
- Instant Prizes (6): The “Instant Prize” is a Summer Grilling Kit. The Sponsor can change the prizes, based on availability at their sole discretion. Approximate Retail Vale [ARV]: of each Instant Prize is $260.00 CDN.
- The total value of all prizes in this Contest is $3,760.00 CDN.
- The Sponsor and/or Sponsor representatives will contact the winners and notify them of fulfilled all of the requirements set out herein.
- The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any unused portion of the Prizes will be forfeited and has no cash value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prizes or an element thereof, with a prize or element thereof of equal or greater value if the Prizes (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason. All federal, provincial, territorial or local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners.
- Grand Prize: On June 22nd, 2022, the potential one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all of the eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. The draw will take place at 4:30 pm ET at 670 Caledonia Rd, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M6E 4V9, with servers under supervision of the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period.
- Instant Win: There will be a total 6 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. Each winning time is associated with a single Instant Prize. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated (subject to verification). Odds of winning an Instant Prize depend on the number of eligible Instant Prize game plays made during the Promotion Period, the timing of such plays, and the number of Instant Prizes available at the time each game play is made.
- Before being declared the winner, the potential winner will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail, to comply with the Contest Rules and sign and return the Declaration of Compliance and Release (described below). Also, the selected entrant is considered a potential Winner subject to confirmation and compliance with these Official Rules.
- THE SELECTED ENTRANT WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL NO LATER THAN 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER THE DRAW AND MUST RESPOND WITHIN FIVE (5) BUSINESS DAYS OF NOTIFICATION. If the selected entrant does not respond and submit a completed and valid Release within five (5) business days from notification in accordance with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize and another entrant may be selected in the Sponsor’s sole discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. The Sponsor or the Sponsor’s representatives are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor of the Sponsor’s representatives to receive a selected entrant’s response.
The selected entrant will be required to execute a Declaration of Compliance and Release(“Release”) that confirms his/her: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and/or licensees, its retail customers, and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, administrators, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any element of the Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grant to the Sponsor of the right, in the Sponsor’s discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within five (5) business days of notification or the selected entrant will be disqualified, and another entrant will be selected.
Indemnification By Entrant
By entering the Contest, each entrant releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any element of the Prize (if won), participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity (if won). The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
Limitation Of Liability
The Sponsor and the Releasees assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete Entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, mobile device, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, mobile device, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, any network, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. The Sponsor and the Releasees are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any prize. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, and/or the Contest Website.
By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Website and made available throughout the Contest Period. Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest and/or the Contest Website; and/or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Privacy / Use Of Personal Information
- By participating in the Contest, entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winner; (ii) if he/she is the Winner grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her Personal Information (first name and initial and city of residence) for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that the Sponsor may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of the Sponsor in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion (subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec) to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws Venue shall be exclusive to courts located in the city of Toronto, Ontario. For Quebec Residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the English version of these Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, or the French version of these Contest Rules, the terms and conditions of the English version of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
This Contest is in no way sponsored or endorsed by any social media platforms on which the Contest may have been promoted and/or publicized.
The Administrator of the contest is The Mars Agency, 330 – 2255B Queen Street East, Toronto, ON M4E 1G3.
The Mobile Partner of the contest is UNOapp Inc., 670 Caledonia Rd, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M6E 4V9.
©2022 Conagra Brands Canada, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated: September 30, 2021
We collect information from and about you.
The type of personal information we collect will depend on how you interact with us or our sites, but may include the following:
We collect information from and about you.
The type of personal information we collect will depend on how you interact with us or our sites, but may include the following:
Contact information. For example, we might collect your name and postal address. We might also collect your e-mail address or telephone number.
Information you submit or post. We collect the information you submit or post in a public space on our sites, or otherwise provide to us. This might include information you provide when you initiate inquiries to Conagra Brands Canada, write a review of a Conagra Brands Canada product on our website, contact customer service, complete a poll or survey or search for information relating to a Conagra Brands Canada product, like a recipe. You may also choose to provide us with your language preference.
Demographic information. We may collect your gender and age.
Location information. We may collect information about your location, including in connection with identifying where you may be able to buy a Conagra Brands Canada product.
Other information. When you visit our sites we collect information about your device, such as device-specific identifiers, IP address, browser type and version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, and device settings. We might look at what site you came from, what site you visit when you leave us, what links you click on, or what pages you view.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you. For example, if you sign up for a newsletter, contact us or enter a promotion. We also collect information if you fill out a survey or poll.
We collect information from you automatically. We use tracking tools like browser cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies to help personalize, improve, and provide our services, including allowing you to be recognized as the same user across one or more browsing sessions, and across one or more sites. To control these tools, read the “choices” section below.
We collect information about you from third parties. If you interact with us through social media, social media platforms give us information about you in accordance with their privacy policies and your privacy settings. We may also collect information from other sources, with your consent.
We use information as disclosed and described here.
We use information to provide the sites and our services. We use the information we collect and receive to provide you with the products, services, or information that you request; to provide you with information about the sites or required notices; and to customize your experience when using the sites.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. For example, we might use your information to respond to your customer feedback. We may also use your information to notify you if you win a contest or sweepstakes. We might also send you emails or newsletters you request. We may use your friend’s email address if you send a friend an email through our site.
We use information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We might use your information to track your behavior across multiple platforms or devices to better tailor your experience. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We might also use content you post or share to get you to more actively engage with us. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, our sites, and others.
We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might send you information about new products and special offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. To learn more about your choices for these communications, read the choices section below.
We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may contact you about your account or feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website Legal Policy.
We use information to talk to parents or guardians to get permission. We may use contact information to get permission from parents or guardians for children who want to use our site.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
We may share information with third parties.
We will share information within the Conagra Brands family of companies. This also includes future subsidiaries or affiliates. We share information within the Conagra Brands family of companies when such companies provide services on our behalf or where the sharing is otherwise necessary to provide a product or service that you have requested. With your consent, we also share personal information within the Conagra Brands family of companies for marketing purposes.
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who send emails for us, and with companies that operate our websites or administer activities on our behalf, such as promotion administration. These parties are bound to keep your information secure and we provide our service providers with only the information they need to perform the services we request.
We share information with Ad Networks. We have relationships with third party service providers known as Ad Networks to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. Using tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons, Ad Networks collect information about your visits to our sites and other websites in order to deliver advertisements that may be of particular interest to you. To control these tools, read the “choices” section below.
We may share information with promotional partners. From time to time we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with Conagra Brands Canada for joint promotions. We may share information with these promotional partners (and their service providers) as necessary to conduct the promotion. We will not share information with our promotional partners for any other purpose unless we first get your consent to such sharing.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests or requires it. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion. Our service providers may also share information as required by the laws applicable to them.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
We may share aggregate and anonymous data. We may share information that is not reasonably identified with you for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites), with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our sites for our users.
We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you at the point of collection or prior to such sharing.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you messages about your questions or necessary information about your account.
If you opt-out of tracking or turn off cookies, you may still see our ads on other websites. This includes social media platforms. You can visit social media platform sites where you are a member and other third party sites to explore opt-out options they may provide for targeted advertising. To learn more about your choices for behavioral ads and tracking, click here.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information.
You may request access to and correction of your personal information in our custody and control. You may also have the right, in certain circumstances, to request that we delete your personal information. These rights are subject to applicable legal restrictions and we may take steps to verify your identity before providing access, making corrections, or deleting your personal information. To request access to or correction or deletion of your personal information please contact us as described below.
These sites and children.
Our sites are generally meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 on our sites without permission from a parent or guardian.
We use standard security measures.
We use standard security measures to protect the personal information in our control. However, no security measures can offer absolute security. Therefore, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
The Internet in particular is not secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Personal information may be processed outside Canada.
Your personal information may be processed by Conagra Brands Canada or our service providers (including other Conagra Brands group companies) outside of Canada, including in the United States. While outside of Canada, personal information will be subject to applicable foreign laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in Canada. For more information about Conagra Brands Canada’s policies and practices related to the transfer of processing of personal information outside of Canada, please contact us as described below.
We may link to other sites we don't control.
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
You can also write to us at:
ATTN: Legal Dept.
5055 Satellite Drive
© 2021 Conagra Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.